Human Resources Manager/Talent Acquisition Partner
Human Resources Manager/ Talent Acquisition Partner Wanted for the #1 MA-based Solar Installer
Boston Solar is the #1 residential solar company based in Massachusetts, with over 4,500 installations in 10 years. We are proud to power Massachusetts, a state that continues to lead the nation in solar installations. We provide superior products, exceptional customer service and the highest quality workmanship.
Boston Solar is seeking a Human Resources Manager with a strong recruiting background to join our solar family. Ultimately, you will help us build a strong employer brand while building a best place to work culture and environment. We work hard, have fun and believe in adding value to our local communities. Find out why our employees love to work here. If you want to be part of the best solar team in the state, then this is the position for you!
Hybrid- some office visits will be required on an ad hoc basis. Need to be able to commute to 01801 occasionally.
TITLE: HR Manager/Talent Acquisition Partner
SUPERVISOR: Director of Finance & Administration
- Serve as the internal liaison to our PEO, manage workflow of PEO specialists, coordinate HR transactional activities, and direct internal HR matters, questions or concerns to the appropriate PEO resource
- Consult with leadership teams on all personnel matters, provide support and coaching to managers, develop HR policies and procedures that will help scale the organization
- Collaborate with hiring managers to perform full cycle recruiting for all open positions in the company.
- Actively own every step of recruiting: sourcing, reviewing resumes, phone screening, interviewing, evaluating credentials, making recommendations to hiring managers, closing & negotiating offers, ensuring excellent candidate experience throughout the process.
- Analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Design and implement employee referral programs
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
- Improve employer branding, drive collaboration initiatives with vocational schools, organize workforce training programs.
- Proven work experience as an effective HR generalist, Internal Recruiter or similar role.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases, performance review systems, etc.
- Effective project management skills: can manage competing priorities with thoughtfulness and urgency.
- 5-6 years of experience as HR generalist or equivalent and eager to build an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about people, helpful, open-minded, willing to go above and beyond what’s being asked, resourceful problem solver.
- Keen on building coalitions to foster a culture of open communication, healthy work environment, and genuine connections.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment but also patient and detail oriented.
- Outstanding work ethic: ability to operate with tenacity to drive results with compassion and integrity.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 15 days of paid time off plus federal holidays
- Comprehensive medical plans
- Free life insurance. Short-term and long-term disability insurance. Accident insurance. Critical Care and Cancer insurance coverage
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.