Warehouse Associate opportunities in a fast-growing solar company for a self-motivated professional. Competitive pay, great fit for a hard-working warehouse professional.
Boston Solar is seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our solar family. We work hard, have fun and believe in adding value to our local communities.
- Receive and unload material shipments from delivery trucks and check to packing slips for accuracy.
- Enter/scan shipments to computer system.
- Organize materials to load for installation by our solar crews.
- Organize stock materials within our general stock inventory. Assist with month-end inventory count.
- Distribute parts inventory to installers.
- Help maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
- Assist with inventory initiative and ensure crews are adequately stocked at the beginning of each workday.
- Maintain clean and safe entryway outside all loading areas.
- Assist installers with loading/unloading of trucks, reconfiguring as needed, dealing with pallets (moving with forklift or loading onto the truck for pickup), etc.
- Must have valid Driver's license, be insurable.
- Must have own transportation to work.
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
- Detail oriented. Good basic math skills.
- Proactive in managing responsibilities.
- Reliable, independent team player.
- Comfortable on ladder in warehouse.
- Ability to climb stairs, bend, stand, and lift repetitively.
- Forklift experience/license a plus. Knowledge of warehouse software a plus (Salesforce, SOS…)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation without obligations on weekends
- 15 days of paid time off plus federal holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance plans including PPO plan
- Free life insurance. Short-term and long-term disability insurance. Accident insurance
- Critical Care and Cancer insurance coverage
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.