Commercial Electricians Wanted for the #1 MA-based Solar Installer expanding our commercial division. Compensations $110K+ annually without weekend obligations.
Boston Solar is seeking talents to join our solar family. We work hard, have fun and value a work-life balance. Boston Solar is the #1 residential solar company based in Massachusetts, with over 4,500 installations in only 10 years and growing fast. We are proud to power Massachusetts, a state that continues to lead the nation in solar installations. We provide superior products, exceptional customer service and the highest quality workmanship.
Reporting to headquarter in Woburn, MA but job locations vary. Veterans encouraged to apply.
TITLE: Commercial Licensed Journeyman Electrician
- Diagnose and repair solar systems and electrical components.
- Provide on-site troubleshooting for solar systems.
- Collaborate closely with engineering team to resolve technical issues.
- Identify solutions to resolve technical design problems, including electrical systems used during construction.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Manage and resolve customer concerns and issues in a timely manner; communicate and document progress to customer and relevant Client employees.
- Document key communications in appropriate Client software.
- Develop positive and professional relationships with customers, coworkers, and partners.
- Maintain compliance with all OSHA and company’s Safety policies and practices.
- MA Journeyman License
- Minimum of 3+ years in the solar electric industry required, at least 6 months in commercial solar
- Must possess a current, valid Driver's license.
- Must be able to work on commercial roofs.
- Working knowledge of the NEC required.
- Able to work an adjusting schedule and respond to emergencies.
- Project a professional appearance and excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Work postures include: reaching, kneeling, pushing, pulling, squatting, crawling, bending, twisting, climbing, and handling objects above/below the shoulders.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to pass criminal background check, driving record check, and drug screen.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation without obligations on weekends.
- 15 days of paid time off plus federal holidays.
- Comprehensive medical insurance plans including PPO option.
- Free life insurance. Short-term and long-term disability insurance. Accident insurance.
- Critical Care and Cancer insurance coverage.
- Company supplied vehicle, power tools and safety equipment during the workday.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.