Electricians Wanted for the #1 MA-based Solar Installer. Potential annual income $120,000++ with no weekend obligations. Consistent work throughout the year, options to work overtime.
Market demand for going green has never been higher. Boston Solar is seeking talents to join our solar family. We work hard, have fun and value a work-life balance. Boston Solar is the #1 residential solar company based in Massachusetts, with over 4,500 installations in only 10 years and growing fast. We are proud to power Massachusetts, a state that continues to lead the nation in solar installations. We provide superior products, exceptional customer service and the highest quality workmanship.
Reporting to headquarter in Woburn, MA but job locations vary. Veterans encouraged to apply. Position can be part-time or full-time.
TITLE: Licensed Journeyman Electrician
- Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and electrical equipment for residential and commercial solar systems
- Ensure systems meet company standards and are installed per all electrical and local building codes
- Work independently and as a team member with another licensed electrician and 2 apprentices
- Maintain a safe work environment for the entire installation team (we follow OSHA regulations)
- Valid Massachusetts Journeyman Electrical and driver’s licenses required
- Understanding of energy storage solutions and Tesla Powerwalls installation experience are a plus
- Must be able to work on pitched roofs
- Must be proud of your work, take ownership, and be passionate about quality of workmanship
- Work well in a team environment & have effective communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to climb ladders, lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly and work on sloped roofs in all weather conditions
- Good conduit bending skills are a plus
- Ability to pass criminal background check, driving record check, and drug screen
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation without obligations on weekends
- 15 days of paid time off plus federal holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance plans including PPO option.
- Free life insurance. Short-term and long-term disability insurance. Accident insurance
- Critical Care and Cancer insurance coverage
- Company supplied vehicle, power tools and safety equipment during the work day
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.