Solar Site Auditor
SOLAR SITE AUDITOR
Solar Site Auditor Wanted for the #1 MA-based Solar Site Auditor. With competitive compensation, this role is ideal for candidates with construction and/or are eager to build up their solar experience. Consistent work throughout the year, at least 5 days/week.
Boston Solar is seeking talents to join our solar family. We work hard, have fun and value a work-life balance. Boston Solar is the #1 residential solar company based in Massachusetts, with over 4,500 installations in only 10 years and growing fast. We are proud to power Massachusetts, a state that continues to lead the nation in solar installations. We provide superior products, exceptional customer service and the highest quality workmanship.
Great entry position in solar industry for self-motivated candidates. Veterans encouraged to apply.
TITLE: Solar Site Auditor
- On-roof condition inspections.
- Pictures to visually document project on-site.
- Record accurate site measurements.
- Acquire shade readings to be used for solar array design.
- Identify and document all project related variables.
- Interact with customers.
- Adhere to all safety requirements and regulations.
- Ensure proper sealing of any roofing penetrations made during the visit when required.
- Clean-up from site visit.
- Knowledge of residential construction.
- Great Customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be comfortable with heights and using ladders to climb on roofs.
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Basic knowledge and ability to use power tools.
- Solar or surveyor experience a plus, but not necessary.
- OSHA 10 a plus.
- Ability to pass criminal background check, driving record check, and drug screen.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation without obligations on weekends.
- 15 days of paid time off plus federal holidays.
- Comprehensive medical insurance plans including PPO plan.
- Free life insurance. Short-term and long-term disability insurance. Accident insurance.
- Critical Care and Cancer insurance coverage.
- Company supplied vehicle, power tools and safety equipment during the workday.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.